Thursday, February 4, 2010

Customer Service

I experienced great customer service at this Brazilian Grill about a week ago when my boyfriend and I went out for a date night. Our server was very attentive and anticipated our needs. As a server myself, I know that when it's slow you usually don't give the best service. I feel like we got great service because it was our first time there and because this place was new and he wanted us to come back. He knew that we had never been to a Brazilian Restaurant before so he wanted to make sure it was something we remembered. It was nice to not have to ask for more water or napkins. I remember this because he went above and beyond to make sue we were taken care of. If I knew i was going to receive this kind of customer service at every restaurant I went to for the first time, I wouldn't be able to go to the same place twice because I would want to try every restaurant in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment