Thursday, January 21, 2010

Demographic

I was born in 1985, which makes me a part of Generation Y. The research that has been done about my generation almost describes me to a T. The qualities they say we posses are: Impatient, family-oriented, inquisitive, opinionated, diverse, good time management, street smart, and connected. As I have gotten older I have become more patient. However, I will admit that I was very impatient as a young child. Family is very important to me! I always had dinner as a family when I was growing up and I hope to continue that with my children. I think that I am a very inquisitive person; always wanting to know what I can do next. I am very diverse as well as connected. I have Facebook and MySpace and am a part of all different groups. I strongly agree with the research when they say we are street smart. I’ve said from a very young age that I am street smart because I have a lot of life experience that I have learned from. On the other end of that, I strongly disagree with the research that says we are opinionated and we have good time management. I’m very accepting and give everyone a fair chance. As far as time management goes, I’ve gotten a little better since in my 20s.

No comments:

Post a Comment